Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

odf posted Sat, 24 April 2010 at 1:20 AM

Quote - In tinkering with Antonia, I find that a higher than 1.0 setting on the Breats-classic dial can give interesting results.  Lower than zero settings tend to create distortion and higher than 2.0 can do some odd things, but settings between 0.0 and 2.0 can provide potentially useful shaping variations, if that sort of thing is appealing to you.  :lol:

Would it be a bad idea to change the maximum limit on the dial for the next release of Antonia?

Not necessarily a bad idea. The thing is, if the morph is to be used at higher values, I'd like to clean it up a bit to make sure it still works nicely. But then it would not be the same morph. The whole point of it was to allows people to use old morphs made with that shape in mind. Hopefully at some point, it will become obsolete in that function, and we can recycle it.

What I might do is remove the limits from the PBM-breasts-classic morphs, but leave them on for the dial. That way people would only need to modify one setting rather than four in order to use the morph out of its intended range.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.