Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Sun, 25 April 2010 at 8:06 PM

Regarding textures for the old mapping (the A version), can the set which shipped with Antonia 118 be uploaded?  This has the "BE4" prefix for all of the included textures in the set, so I think it must be a BlueEcho creation.  I particularly like the eyebrow maps from this set.  :thumbupboth:

There's also a 118/version A texture which is available only at the Dev Site.  I really like this set, which has the SaintFox/Digital Lion watermark on all of the maps.  Can this one be made public, or is there a reason that it's only available at the Dev Site?

Initial tests of the new Antonia were quite promising!  :woot:  Thank you, odf!  :thumbupboth:  The only thing I noted was that I'd like to work out some way to allow the neck to scale on Y without creating problems with the head and neck joints.  I've been using a simple morph to compensate for the slight distortion created by the scaling, which works fairly well, but I need to test the technique with Antonia 123.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.