Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Finally!

Diogenes opened this issue on Jan 06, 2010 · 722 posts

Diogenes posted Mon, 26 April 2010 at 7:59 PM

hoplaa:  I dont know why the scale on the gens would not be working in carrara, but I shall endeavor to find out. I read somewhere recently that I can pick up Carrara for fairly low cost these days, is this true?  and where do I get it? (who makes it)  😄

poliakis: I have uploaded a new set.  The cr2 now uses the geometries forlder.  You will find the original welded obj in Runtime/Geometries/phantom3D/BradLow/BradAxis.obj  I am sorry about the axis, I did not check it and origins etc. So I have reset the XYZ axis and updated the origins. So see if this obj does not work better for you. All you need to do is drop the new runtime folder into your Poser and the new cr2 will replace the old one and install the new obj.  In my signature you will find the link to PoserPub to download the new set.  Hope this solves the problem,  Please let me know.  😄

Cage:  The two hip set up will be added later as an option. The actuall bending of the thighs is the same. What the hip does is act like the swively on the end of a fishing lure. It allows the hip2 to swing free and is great for adjusting the hip leg bends while IK is on. Also it give a bit better abdomen action. As for the upper mouth...some things in the rigging are there just to isolate other body parts from effecting them. I put the upper mouth in to keep the lower jaw from effecting any of that geometry. So in the final version the Upper mouth will be hidden and disabled. The same with the eye stop bones.  So you like them ears huh:lol: They need a little work yet but the will come in handy. The eylash are poseable and rigged, for three reasons. One you can hide them to get to the eye lids with the morph brush, two, since they're boned you can trade the trans mapped eyelashes for geometry based eyelashes with a geometry insertion pose. Three you can pose them somewhat for different eyelid positions, and they follow the eylids without any morphs.  🆒

Also i did not mention that the scrotum is rigged as a body handle, if you hover the mouse over the sack you will see a little cube inside, just select that to pose the scrotum.

cheers.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY