Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Matmatic 1.1 coming soon - any more enhancement requests?

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 29, 2010 · 27 posts

RobynsVeil posted Fri, 30 April 2010 at 7:28 AM

How about.... script sharing? Let's see what we can all do with this nifty tool!

In another thread BB kind-of gave a primer on IDL and how to make the most of it, and people showed their appreciation by sharing renders.
So, yes... documentation... discussion on materials... perhaps having another good look at this fine document by KobaltKween and discussions ensuing from that.

As a for-instance: KobaltKween and BB both have a strong sense for OOP... I'm struggling mightily with it, but haven't been quite able to undo the procedural apron-strings. For those who want a sophisticated approach, I strongly suggest you have a good look at that tutorial. For those who want a primer, a simpler (procedural) approach might be easier to digest. I'm open to ideas on this... I'm not saying one is better or anything but that both approaches are valid.

ETA: Bill's got an excellent introduction to Matmatic in his fine manual... don't want to forget to mention that. That should actually have been at the top of suggestions.

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks