Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for pilots for reverse deformations morph loader

colorcurvature opened this issue on Apr 27, 2010 ยท 117 posts

Letterworks posted Fri, 30 April 2010 at 12:04 PM

colorcurvature

Making a morph into a dependent parameter is a fairly easy cr2 hack for P7, Smith Micro just added a few tools to make it even easier.

In essence if you create a full body morph you are creating a dependent parameter. To make the morph work as a cross talk FBM you simply add the following lines to the FBM dial in the body section of the cr2...

valueOpDeltaAdd
Figure 1
(control group, for example rThigh: 1)
(control attibute, for example xrot)
deltaAddDelta (and the value = the ratio of morph to original diial)

You can use this in each of the morphs in the various groups, but since you have already made them a FBM it;s less work to make the Master FBM dial read the cross talk form the controling figure and then pass the "orders" on to the "slave: morphs in the individual groups.

I know my explanation may be a little confusing but if you want I can email you a cr2 with this set up.

In poser 8 and up there are tools set up to input all of these factors. They also have a handy check box called "Include Morphs When Conforming" but I've found this control to be a bit spotty and still use the same JCM system from Poser 7 for most of my figures, at least until I can figure how to make this work more consistantly (probably my own fault, I haven;t spent nearly enough time reading up on P8+ features)