Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dynamic clohes running thread...

LaurieA opened this issue on May 02, 2010 ยท 181 posts

LaurieA posted Sun, 02 May 2010 at 10:29 PM

I thought it was needed. I've heard some people say that they don't understand whey their clothes always slide off, and even that they're flat-out afraid of the material room...lol. Since it's really so simple, I thought a thread might teach people how to set up groups, how to fit to another figure as you suggested, even make the clothes ;o). Edumacate folks you might say...lol. I'm not very good at writing tutorials, but I'm much better at giving what I know in small doses. I know I'm more confusing that way, but at least I get some kind of message across. Also, it might get some of the more knowledgeable folks in here who might give me a flash of brilliance so that I can make something better next time ;o). I don't know nearly as much as I probably should and any knowledge I do get I can put to good use. Right now I've seemed to make it my mission to see just how detailed I can get on a model before the whole thing gets too unwieldy. I've had some success in adding all kinds of parts and have them all behave the way I think they should. Still working on it, but the more I know, the more I can make it work...lol.

Mostly tho, I just don't want people to be afraid to use the cloth room. It's so very simple, really.

Laurie