Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 ยท 13933 posts

lesbentley posted Tue, 11 May 2010 at 3:48 AM

I made some first tentative steps towards towards a Walk Cycle for Antonia today. It's a bit of a kludge at the moment. I'm using ERC to make Antonia more compatible with the P4 walk poses, pulling her into more or less the same pose as a zeroed Posette. Using that as a starting point, then tweaking away. The P4 walk cycle is a mess, perhaps I should have used the P6 cycle, I haven't looked a that yet.

I'm a long way from something that can be used as a walk cycle in the Walk Designer. Because I am using ERC as part of the mix, I need a Python script to convert the ERC stuff into standard poses for use in the Walk Designer and for distribution, but that can wait for a while. I still have plenty of work to do before I need that.

What would help at the moment are some good video references of people, especially
woman, walking, but they would need to be free because money is tight at the moment.

In the above image, on left is AP with the P4 Walk pose applied, on right, same thing, but with ERC and some tweaking. Just a start, a lot of things to iron out, and a long way to go yet.