Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: VSS Skin Test - Opinions

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 23, 2008 · 2832 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Fri, 14 May 2010 at 7:34 PM

Since we're still far in OT-land: It's bordering to cruelty NOT to neuter (castrate or whatever you want to call it)  a cat, be it a male or a female cat. Female cats are prone to uterus cancer if left on P-pills, and having a cat in heat every 3 weeks can drive the sanest person batty. Tomcats either pees on everything or get into fights (if let outside) and are in danger of being severely hurt.

Also there is far too many unwanted, stray cats as it is. DON'T let fertile cats roam free, please! 

A neutered cat is a cat that doesn't spend 95% of their waking hours thinking of SEX! But.. cats are ANIMALS. They do not have a conscious feeling of LOSS. That is just humans anthropomorphising them. A cat that is bred indoors won't be pining for the fjords either. It doesn't miss getting outside because it doesn't KNOW that it's missing anything.

My cats are all neutered, indoor, lovely, sociable pets ;) - WITH their claws. Contrary to neutering, de-clawing is cruel. It's like amputating your fingers! If people want a cat that doesn't shed hair or claw the furniture, they should get a stuffed one ;)

gets off soapbox

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.