Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Is this animation type, something that could be fun to watch??

josterD opened this issue on May 14, 2010 · 37 posts

drewradley posted Tue, 08 June 2010 at 11:19 AM

It's slow. I animated part of the first "The Shadow" radio play and that has more than 10,000 views but other than that, I mostly get around 500 views. I could spend more time talking them up on the net and other places but to be honest, I'm much too busy actually animating to do that. I am sending "Blue Defender" out to a few tv networks to see if I can't get it picked up by one of them.  Not holding my breath though. I'm also working on a feature length movie (2 minutes down, 88 to go!) that I am going to look for a distributor for. There are a few that work exclusively with independent films.

Also been looking into buying promotion. There are some sites that promise X number of views on YouTube. 100,000 views costs like $250. They have lower values that I may try first.

In the end, I hope for word of mouth to spread more than it does. No big deal really. More people have looked at the least of my animations than ever read a story I wrote. I do it because I love it. If I can get rich and famous for it so much the better.

Now Playing
My Insomnia Presents
Blue Defender