Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Mysterious Ones

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2010 · 70 posts

Fugazi1968 posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 7:50 AM

Quote - Fugazi, you are a very dear fellow, but I think that you think too much!!!  Heck, you've done more thinking in the last two months, than I've done in the last two years!!!  If it's not one thing that's got you distracted, it's another.  From where does your mind get all this energy, -and since it's so vigorous, maybe it should be harnessed to a power grid.  Think of all the homes and factories that it could light up. ;=D
dph

Ah DP, I appologise for my over reliance in thinking as a passtime, ufortunately even when I'm sleeping I am thinking about something.

Sometimes i think about cake, others about no cake, but beyon dmy actual job I do think alot about 3D and rendo and the people that inhabit said arena.  This is unfortunate for you lot because asking those questions elsewhere would be an almost complete waste of time :)

While these questions might be a complete waste of time here as well, it's still worth a shot to gain a little more insight into the world around me.

I've learned nearly everything I know by either thinking or asking, which is why I know more about software and hardware than I do about people.

John.

PS you would not believe the questions I don;t ask ;p

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D