Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Mysterious Ones

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2010 ยท 70 posts

Fugazi1968 posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 12:20 PM

Quote - > Quote - Sorry, there are 10 sorts of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't...

OK, OK, enough nerdy jokes. I find this everywhere. For every person who participates, there are upwards of 10, 100, 1,000 who never post in forums, never show themselves, just get on with it. I get the feeling that us participants must be the odd ones out. :)

That was a good joke. Amazing I never heard it before.

By the way, this (hundreds of non-forum/gallery partcipants for every one that is) was the essence of some of my past discussions here at Rendo regarding Poser features. The vast majority of users never state their opinions or problems here. But SM hears them via other means. It's a certain mistake to assume that the general consensus on anything amongst us here is a valid representation of the Poser user community as a whole. SM or Rendo could be quite well listening to the majority of their customers, while simultaneously appearing to largely ignore us and our opinions that we write in this forum.

Money talks.

A fine point, the only thing we can really say is that we are representative of ourselves.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D