Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Mysterious Ones

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2010 · 70 posts

LAJ1 posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 6:14 PM

Perfect thread for me to chime in on - as one of the mysterious ones.. I'm not quite sure how I got started with poser, awhile back I ran across DA and saw some amazing artwork created with poser, I didn't end up buying it until about a year later. I'm the type when I get new software I want to know 'everything' about it, so I bought a handful of stuff from DAZ and started playing. After a few months and I couldn't get a render that looked better than something my 4 year old drew I was about to give up - then I happened on rendo.. I bought stuff, and lurked in the forum for months - no gallery, no posts, just soaking it up. It was at least 6 months before I had an image I felt was good enough to post.
Anyway, I think I'm starting to understand poser, realized I'll never know everything, and continue to follow the forum ( I may be more addicted to learning from the forums that actually using poser ) . So - us mysterious ones are out here, sooner or later we'll come out from behind the curtain.