Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Mysterious Ones

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2010 · 70 posts

nekkidchikken posted Wed, 09 June 2010 at 10:00 PM

I guess I have to consider myself in the Lurker category. I buy stuff. I make renders. I read the forum to learn stuff. Occassionally have questions but seldom have answers. It's fun to be associated.

I'm sure the reasons for not posting are many and varied. Mine are less mysterious than others. I like to make pictures but am not that interested in sharing. Nothing personal to anyone. I don't dance either because I know there's someone in the back of the room who'll be laughing their butt off at my feeble attempts. I also write but don't share my writing. I sing but nobody wants me to. I play the guitar badly in a back room when no one is around to tell me to stop.  I do it to make myself happy. It lets the little voices in my head that say "create" out of their cage.

They're not sick, twisted, perverted, sexual, nasty or anything like that. They're just images of things that interest me but probably no one else. That's cool. I don't want to tryto explain to someone why I thought a duck riding a horse through a stream of Jello pudding was worthy of a render.

Thing is, I'm better at it because of this forum and thanks to everyone who's answered a dumb question or two from me. Or answered questions that someone else asked that I'd never thought of asking and suddenly realized I needed desperately to know.

And as for those of you who model for free or for pay: thank you deeply. I don't have much interest in modelling things on my own. No time or patience for it. If y'all didn't do it, then I'd be completely out of luck

So, Mr. Fugazi, from one Lurkers perspective, understand that some of us don't have a lot to contribute but enjoy learning from the genius and experience presented here. And we may not post pictures of your products in the gallery, but we enjoy the heck out of buying/ downloading/etc them and using them for whatever. I guess we should say thank you more.