Forum: Vue

Subject: Render woes....

Calseeor opened this issue on Aug 02, 2001 ยท 17 posts

MeInOhio posted Thu, 02 August 2001 at 7:05 PM

Well, at least I'm not the only one having problems. And I HAVE the patch. Before I installed the patch I was able to render to disk without problems. But with the patch I can't. I needed the patch because without it Michael wouldn't render right. But the patch fixed all that, and I was very happy. I could bring in a poser file without any trouble. And then I tried to render to disk today. No matter what size I pick, it changes it to 2.38 by I forget at 150dpi. I was trying for 5 x 3.75 at 150dpi. I tried the user setting and some of the presets to no avail. And if that's not enough, the process will count up to 100% and then just sit there. I've wait for a while - a couple minutes. Maybe not long enough. But Vue seems to quit responding. I can move the mouse but I can't select anything. I've tried hitting escape. But nothing works and when I finally hit ctrl - alt - delete, it says that Vue has stopped responding. Curiously enough though, the render has been saved, but like I said, it's never the right size. Bumper.