Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Mysterious Ones

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2010 · 70 posts

samhal posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 9:46 AM

Quote - How many people actually post to the forums on a routine basis?  A few hundred?  Maybe as many as a thousand?  I routinely see 3000+ people online at 'Rosity.  Right now there are 5243 artists currently online.  Most of them don't seem to be forum people.

Which is too bad.  :sad:  This is a good community.  :thumbupboth:

This is an absolutely GREAT community!

I've been around for quite awhile and read the forums darn near everyday. However I don't post much as my post numbers will show, but I'm pretty much current with everything going on here.

I have about 270 renders in my gallery and I buy LOTS of stuff.

Funny thing about buying stuff tho...just from Rendo alone I've pruchased a ton (nevermind all the other places I've purchased from - some long gone now) and only a very SMALL fraction ever makes it to the gallery. Shoot, I have content I've never even unzipped, and probably never will.

Everytime I purchase something (no matter where), I also save the promo picture with the same file name so I can see what it is without having to unzip the file. It's fun to occassionally go back and see the stuff I've purchased since 2003. I should start a "Poser Content thru the Ages" museum. :)

But I still buy and I still play/experiment/render (sometimes post) and I still  read the forums everyday. :)

No mystery.

i7 6800 (6 core/12 thread), 24 GB RAM, 1 gtx 1080 ti (8GB Vram) + 1 Titan X (12GB Vram), PP11, Octane/Poser plugin, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh, and a wiener dog!