Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Mysterious Ones

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Jun 09, 2010 · 70 posts

Kitt_24 posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 2:20 PM

mysterious one, lurker, Others (a la Lost)....for myself I spend a lot of my time here learning, learning, learning...then doing test render, after test render, after render...I occassionally like to share what I've made...the biggest thing that keeps me from sharing more is mostly being too much of a perfectionist...and until something is "just perfect" to my eye I won't even show it to my dogs :)  I think too, just for myself...while I love looking thru the galleries everyday...to a certain degree I feel like anything I would put out there has been done before, similar to something that's already been done, etc...it's sometimes difficult to create something unique enough that will make someone pause and take a look...although I've thoroughly enjoyed the nice comments and such, I just want to create things that strike a chord with someone and maybe even gives them a smile, or just a moment to apprecriate something pretty or ...well yea...

what I appreciate in the forums isn't just the amount of knowledge so freely shared, but many a day do I sit here reading and just laughing! In a good way because most of ya'all are just too funny...so not only do I pick up bits and pieces that help while wading my way thru the wonderful mysteries of Poser, I find myself quite entertained...pretty much on a daily basis...LoL

oh yea, and i'm just plain old shy  >^..^<

>^..^<
~all knowledge is worth having~