Forum: Blender

Subject: Yaay - My first Blender creation

MidnightCarnival opened this issue on Jun 26, 2010 · 15 posts

MidnightCarnival posted Mon, 28 June 2010 at 1:46 PM

Heh heh.  Yeah, I'm giving everything a go to see what I adapt to the easiest and is going to be the most useful for me in the long run. I think, however, as you've demonstrated here, with software superseding software, taking a step back is mostly for the challenge and the learning experience.

As interesting as it was to see sculpting done in Blender and learn more how to get around in Blender by practicing sculpting - Sculptris is more practical for that aspect. Hopefully Blender will take note and keep its sculpting setup up to date along with Sculptris's progress.

But still, there's going to be a part of Blender that Blender does better than anything else I've tried. That's how all the software I've tried so far has been - each program tends to have that one aspect that I feel more comfortable with than other programs with the similar aspect.

Thanks for the insight, Warlock and I'll have to keep that ALT + B hot key in mind.  I was just recently trying to figure out how to hide things in Mod Tools. =D