Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Grizzly Bear by Papillon68

gabrielle_bri opened this issue on Jul 01, 2010 · 5 posts

gabrielle_bri posted Thu, 01 July 2010 at 3:59 PM

I have all I get is tweeks to the product..IT FREEZES  my computer so I cannot tweek. and the vendor said to ask you guys for a refund....

Mmmhhh I'm very sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you. If you really can't use it I can ask a refund for you at Renderosity ...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 2010-07-01 13:48:36
Subject: RE: Grizzly Bear

:( All it does is freeze Poser solid.... I tried to even just render and it comes up with not enough Memory for textures I have over 2 gig of memory on my system:(

Bri

Sent: 2010-07-01 13:38:49
Subject: RE: Grizzly Bear

Hello Gabrielle, I don't know your computer specs but probably the video card has a hard time to move all that geometry around. One thing (actually two) that you can try are:

1) make the fur not visible, then pose the grizzly, and later, before rendering, make the fur visible again
2) or you could enable the Display Tracking as Fast: that way, when you pose or move the model, it shows wireframe cubes to have a fast display, and when you release the mouse it restore the full display model.

Let me know if that works

Alessandro

Sent: 2010-07-01 13:08:04
Subject: Grizzly Bear

Hi, I bought your grizzly this morning and all it does is freeze my system , its VERY hard to move around and seems to be a memory hog? I have plenty of memeory am I doing something wrong? I am using Poser 7..

Many thanks Bri