Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Posable Anus for M3 and David

Robert_Ripley opened this issue on Dec 08, 2006 · 308 posts

shante posted Fri, 09 July 2010 at 1:50 PM

Quote - I had an anus some time ago... and before you start joking, I'm gay so whatever you say is probably true :D  It was basically a piece of modelled skin analogous to the female genital area you could get for V1 and Steph1, it was supposed to fit in the area between the buttocks. I can't remember who made it, might have been Fab (ffabris) but I had no luck fitting it at the time, maybe now I'm a more experienced Poser user I could fathom out how to work it.

I'll see if I can find it and do something with it - actually I think regrouping and morphing the area is probably going to meet with more success. Sounds like more fun as well - c'mere, David! On the table! :D

[departs amidst the snap of latex gloves...]

For reasons of my own would like to also ask for this. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread they found a similar prop over in the earlier days of the old Renderotica. I went back there to get it but could not find it up any more. Someone at DAZ created a mare vaginal prop for the MilHorses and Centaurs and made that available but I am not sure if it also included a rectum. There was no texture that I can recall but it might work if it could be remapped or the mesh broken apart to separate the two openings.
If someone has the old Renderotica prop and can find the original creator in the readme file for it we could contact the original artist to get that reposted and someone good at creating morph targets could try and work plain old .obj based morphs for it. It would be a simpler solution for this and for rendering purposes with the right texturing/mapping the easiest to deal with.