Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Not a single word

Apple_UK opened this issue on Jul 10, 2010 ยท 62 posts

brynna posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 8:54 PM

That's really a shame that you felt the need to delete all of your wonderful freebies!

Not to offer up excuses, but until last August there wasn't even a place to comment or say thank you, other than here in the forum. Most folks probably aren't used to having that ability. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of members didn't even realize that there was a place to comment. Just a thought.

Like you, I'm an artist. I'm used to being ignored. When people comment it's my crack!

However, that's not the reason I create artwork. Comments are wonderful and give me warm fuzzies, including the critical ones (which give me REALLY warm fuzzies, oddly enough). I do it because I enjoy doing it.

Anytime you change your mind, by all means feel free to reupload everything. 😄

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.