Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Not a single word

Apple_UK opened this issue on Jul 10, 2010 · 62 posts

bobbystahr posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 9:56 AM

Well this is a fine return from the Folk Festival for me...sigh... If you check with other freestuff creators I believe that you'd not find more than .1% who have ever received a thank you...most only get comment on what is wrong with their item if they get a response at all. So as a member, should I delete from my computer every item I never said thanks for? From your comments so far I feel as tho I've stolen them and that's something I don't do. By deleting yours from here that's kinda the underlying suggestion isn't it.
As for me I, gave the community a series of radios that I spent an awful lot of time building in autumn 2005 and tho the packs are at 1432 and 1576 dl's I've never felt like the items were stolen from me because no one said thanks...I did, as you did, put them on the curb for all and sundry and find great satisfaction from them being dl'd at all. Don't get a lot of time to model anymore as Mod duties and my real life music life consume the time I had when my music was static and I was a member only, but i sorely miss the inspiration and feeling of growth I got from building that series and long for the free time to do more building..and giving away.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again