Forum: Vue

Subject: Following Rutra - Goodbye everybody

wabe opened this issue on Jul 15, 2010 · 58 posts

silverblade33 posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 5:44 AM

Bobby
you and most of the other mods are nice folks :) You know I don't have it in for ya.
But this IS ridiculous, as I posted in other thread, it's pure Kafka: farcical bureacracy gone too far.
Once folk get involved in such positions of authority, they have to over justify their positions and find it very hard to retreat from a position of repsonsibility (if they have any gumption/decency, since they care), which puts an onus on them, and thus, they tend to over do things, it's inevitable (hey I'm Human too :p).

If you were looking at this from the outside, you'd see the ludicrous nature of it all, and why this is eroding Rendo. Just censoring the discussions won't stop it, it just accelerates the rot as that's seen as repression...
there has ot be common sense, you cannot have absolute hard rules, with no lee way, you know :)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!