Forum: Vue

Subject: Following Rutra - Goodbye everybody

wabe opened this issue on Jul 15, 2010 · 58 posts

wabe posted Sun, 18 July 2010 at 2:10 PM

Nudity in thumbs - I still ask what nudity. Is nudity possible for non human creatures? Obviously.

And regarding the order. The images were taken out before I had ANY chance to look at them again. So no chance to exchange thumbnails, even when I directly told everybody I am not going to.

Funny enough ,there is still a Bong image in my gallery - with thumbnail and without clothes - while Bong images from other artists were taken out. Go and look at it quickly, it will disappear, I am sure.

I am not arguing with the people that have the power at Renderosity - I understand it is a private site with their own rules. They can do what they they want - and whenever - what they obviously do. What is right for some does not mean it is right for others. They don't explain more than repeating the same sentence again and again. I really would love to hear where there is any nude part on creatures without private parts.

I would love to meet the majority I was told has has problems with my images - but nobody is brave enough to tell me what the problem is. I am sure they will refer to some, deep deep in a valley somewhere in the Himalaya or elsewhere, that may have problems. But this is only a guess, nobody was able to explain me anything so far.

However, I am happy about my decision. When I read the words from the officials in this thread I am even more happy about it.

And thanks again to all that participated in this thread and elsewhere. Hope to meet you all in other forums, I will be around.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.