Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: a plea to Poser merchants

elfguy opened this issue on Jul 22, 2010 · 30 posts

Kalypso posted Thu, 22 July 2010 at 11:40 PM Online Now! Site Admin

I've been a vendor here in the past and the experience was only positive.   As a buyer I have also not run into any problems.  

Am I correct to assume that it's not the marketplace but something else that has you bothered about shopping here?  In that case, please just stop and consider if you go around trying to befriend and 'feel good' about every establishment where you shop.  And think about all the corrupt board of directors or shareholders who don't share your view of life or the world etc, that benefit from you shopping at a particular store. 

Now, if it's the community here that bothers you, well that's easy.   I survived it for over 10 years without any drama and I'm sure  you can too :)

I do support vendors and buy from their own sites but most of the time it's because a particular product I need is not sold here (e.g. PhilC's python scripts, content from certain Japanese creators, etc)  but if it's the same product and same price I would buy from here as I prefer not to give my CC info to hundreds of other sites.

As I said before, the marketplace is run well and that would be my only concern.   Hey, no one likes the soup Nazi but people still line up for more :)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38330701/ns/business-consumer_news/