Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: a plea to Poser merchants

elfguy opened this issue on Jul 22, 2010 ยท 30 posts

elfguy posted Fri, 23 July 2010 at 8:51 PM

Besides.. I do think you're coming off rather ... blinkered. You don't like Rosity, yet you post your "plea" here so that we should all ideally abandon ship.

Where did I ever say that? Look, all I'm saying is this site has pissed off several people. Just look for the latest thread locked where several people said in no uncertain terms how they are leaving Rendo because of their stupid policies. I left this site for the same reason, gallery images being removed for ridiculous reasons, without any chance for appeal, and I have some friends who also left for similar reasons.

But again, this is irrelevant. All I'm saying is to offer your customers choices. Right now the vast majority of the Poser market is an exclusive market, meaning vendors stick to one store only. There are so many reasons why this is bad. A store closes, and suddenly a lot of cool products aren't available anymore. Some customers don't like or trust a certain site, and the products on that site aren't available for them. My plea is for vendors to change this process. If several high profile vendors started to sell at more than 1 store this could change.

Again, it's simple. You make a product I want, and sell it here, that's a $15 you won't get from me, if you sell it at DAZ or RDNA or your personal web site, it's money you'll get. Same for anyone else who has the same dislike for this site. Same for anyone who is exclusive at DAZ and I also know DAZ has pissed off several people who stopped shopping there. This isn't a Rendo only problem, it's a plea to end ALL exclusivity.