Forum: Photography

Subject: Mini Challenge just for FUN: Cell Phone Photos

bclaytonphoto opened this issue on May 22, 2010 · 31 posts

TomDart posted Wed, 28 July 2010 at 6:14 PM

My phone is quite simple and I had not used the camera but about 4 times until this weekend. We went to Nashville (Tennessee, where else!) to see a concert.  I did not take the phone to the concert, certain rules against photos would be in effect.  Well, folks went in with cameras on straps around their necks and cell phones were everywhere.  Youtube has a few cell videos from the concert.

This is my wife, looking down 5th avenue.  The building on the left a bit ahead is the old Ryman Auditorium, known as the place of the "Grand Ole Oprey" for many years.  At the bottom of the street is the Bridgestone Arena...where we were going.

Paul Mccartney started about 8:15 that evening and with no breaks played for 3 hours!  Wow, what a concert.  This is the best one I believe I have seen.  The first had the advantage of being the first time to see this musical artist..this one had the advantage of being really super from start to finish.

I cannot say much about the photo..straight from cam with crop only.   I don't spend much on the phone contract and do not have a "photo" add on...I have to mail the photo to me for about 25 cents charge to get it off the phone.