Forum: Vue

Subject: My Alien Lost His Underpants

synergy543 opened this issue on Jul 29, 2010 · 16 posts

synergy543 posted Tue, 03 August 2010 at 2:54 AM

Quote - > Quote - Just to set the record straight, nudity is not permitted in THUMBNAIL images. This means as applied to Bi-ped humanoid creatures such a Humans, Elfs, Pixies, ET, Aliens or other non-terrestrial life forms that have two legs and stand up. They can wear what you want them to wear or not as the case may be in the main images.

As far as I am informed, exactly in this field there is a change in the Renderosity TOS. Or why suddenly my and Barry's alien images are back in the galleries - WITH the original thumbnails?

Well gee, I had all but given up hope!  I came for one last morbid glimpse (everyone's gotta peek ya know).  So have the mods finally come to their senses?  How terrible that so many prominent people have left and may never come back.  Its like a broken family that tries pulling together one last time after extensive therapy....yet its never quite the same as before.  We can try and ignore them but the scars remain.

Will prominent members such as Rutra ever return?

Or do we just chalk him up as collateral damage and just try and be happy with those who remain in this damaged little community?