Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

RorrKonn posted Wed, 11 August 2010 at 12:29 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - About 10 CGI App's ,Around 6.8 billion people on the planet.

So how many people ya think could create the = of Antonia,Vicky ,Masha ?

oh this is Masha

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/248996

Not sure of the question but looking at this figure i gotta say i like her better than the out of the box V4. looks similar but the details in the face legs feet and hands is wonderful. The only thing I found a little strange was where the thighs go into the groin...a but rough but that could have been too small an image or bad angle/render. But overall very nice figure.

not so much a question as a the nices way I knew how to make a statement.
Antonia,Vicky ,Masha all of theam ,there not perfect ,but there master peaces.
That out of billions only a very few could create.
So unless you can model the = to them, I would not rag them.
You can morph them to look any way ya want anyways so if you don't like there looks morph them
to look like ya want.thay done modeled them for ya.

If the original creators or subsequent creatives add extensive morphing dials or morphing capabilities with the model or for the model I agree. But I am one of many in this community that could not wrap my rigid brain around the whole concept of magnets so if there are no dials that either come with model or if no other morphs available by third party artists I am stuck with what the model is out of the box. I want real looking models with capabilities to look young and old thin and fat, short and tall and additional options to look alien or monster like depending on how the fancy strikes. So I gravitate to those models that allow that to happen and those have been for me since Vicki1 the DAZ figures. They have flaws that could be fixed if I had skills with magnets or with post production work but not out of the box in moat cases.

That is one of the things about Antonia I have seen so far to be so attractive. Out of the box she looks somewhat "Real". Flawed human proportioned and simple not the skinny false looking narrow waist and little girl hips and legs up to there. It would be GREAT if eventually morphs could be added or made available to turn her into Cindy Crawford when she was younger for variety's sake if nothing else. Many of those functions were already built into V1/V2 but had to be paid extra for in V3/V4 which is awful to me. Also the meshes for V3/V4 are so dense my system would not work with them so I work with V2 and that has been quite satisfying.....so far.
But time for a change and I hope that change will start with good models like I am seeing Antonio slowly appear to becoming.  :)

OH YA THAY RELEASED ZBRUSH 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about killer timing.
I would use Zbrush to make morphs.
Ya could make ya Cindy Crawford.
Ya can build killer PC's dirt cheep these days :)
Blender & Gimp is free.
Ya can make morphs with Blender
Theser's a lot of free app's.
Sell stuff at the market,Get all the stuff ya need :)

I've seen some sell morphs thay made with the dails ,DAZ could fuss about that if thay wanted.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance