Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Reality (lux render) Plugin over at Daz...time for Poser Plugin Update?

Ridley5 opened this issue on Jul 26, 2010 · 1724 posts

LaurieA posted Fri, 13 August 2010 at 11:14 AM

Quote - This is rather silly.  Kawecki has some good programming knowledge - at least it looks that way to a bystander who can vaguely follow logic, if not so much numbers and variables -  and this really has little to do with getting Poser stuff into Lux (i.e., there's still plenty of other things to do, if gamma correction isn't one you wish to contribute to).  If the majority want gamma correction as a part of that process, then arguing really won't help.  If you still mightily object, you can find ways around it, I'm sure.  This is only one detail of a much larger project... it's not worth getting bogged down in whether it's necessary or not.  Maybe consider it a challenge to undo it later, privately, if you wish.  😄

Well, shit happens ;o). People get testy (I sure as hell have). And with all the eccentric personalities and egos around here, this kind of thing is bound to happen.

I personally will not beg anyone to keep going if they don't want to. Especially not BB. He'll do what he will do (which is his prerogative).

Laurie