Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: I hate cars

Winterclaw opened this issue on Aug 19, 2010 ยท 21 posts

Darboshanski posted Fri, 20 August 2010 at 9:02 AM

Don't get me going on cars my opinions of them are very radical in a nut shell I feel they have become more harmful to humans than the good they once were. I come from what is called the "Shade tree" mechainc era. All my friends in high school worked on their own wheels as did a lot of people then. Of course as the poster above me stated you didn't need no friggin' computer to tell ya what was wrong. Back then a good mechaninc could just listen and tell you what the problem was. It was so easy to work on cars then many times you could pull good part you needed out of the savage yards. Front wheel drive cars make things so hard to get to work on you almost have to tear the car apart to get to the belts and other things that in rear wheel drives was a piece of cake.

Poser cars..pfft so many polys spend on things you don't see that could be used in other areas of the car. To me when someone says they have made a fully rigged car you'd better mean it. If the steering wheel doesn't move, the seats, the gear shifter, the pedals and so forth the car isn't fully rigged.

My Facebook Page