Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Reality (lux render) Plugin over at Daz...time for Poser Plugin Update?

Ridley5 opened this issue on Jul 26, 2010 · 1724 posts

adp001 posted Sun, 22 August 2010 at 2:29 PM

Quote - I read all 36 pages last night

Wow!

Quote -
and decided to try this out, I loaded a simple character with dress shoes and hair, added a spotlight and one point light. I then run the exporter script, opened lux render and brought in the file, it says it is rendering but all I see is black. Did it not bring in the lights? Or is there another script I need to export the lights? Sorry for the questions, but I'm not sure what page here in the forums to go back to, to find out if the lights have to be added to the file by hand. If they do, I have no idea how to do that! Thanks

I think not. To be sure, please download the last version (see my footer).

Lux needs a few seconds (depends on how fast your machine is) to pre-compute some things. This can last up to a half minute until you see something.

As you may have read this project is in an early stage. The material exporter may decide to interrupt the script because of some material-nodes he is not able to convert yet. So have a look for someting that looks like an error message after the exporter is started.