Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Reality (lux render) Plugin over at Daz...time for Poser Plugin Update?

Ridley5 opened this issue on Jul 26, 2010 · 1724 posts

bagginsbill posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 10:06 PM

Quote - Can you include a option to use the sun, but not the sky in your GUI please?  OR be able to change the color easy with a slider?  Also, could you have a option for in poser, to make a light, name it sun so you can move it around easier in the scene?

Great job everyone and thank you for making this plugin.

For the Daz crowd, that program can be free and then pay for the plugin.  Pay for Poser and get the plugin for free.  I dont understand why people complain.

Yeah, I'll make separate options for sun and sky.

In any case, you control it with a Poser infinite light. The direction and intensity come from Poser, not from the Luxpose GUI. All you're doing in the GUI is telling the exporter that you want to use the Poser infinite light(s) as "suns". I tested it with two suns and that works as well.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)