Forum: Vue

Subject: Flexi-rules: to be bent or broken at moderator’s/admin’s whim

ArtPearl opened this issue on Aug 15, 2010 · 48 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Thu, 26 August 2010 at 10:11 AM

Quote - *I know for a fact one person was banned for using the nudity flag a few years back.

*Really? Want to tell me who and exactly when. We've moved on from then. 'A few years back' doesn't cut it anymore. So my statement IS accurate.

Doesn't cut it with whom? You? Who say's you're the one it needs to be "Cut with" and not the userbase here? Just another sign that some people around here think they're more important than the users who make this site what it is.

Quote -  The only other thing I can add, LostInSpaceman, is that, well...for future reference, if you're in a situation that others are in, and everyone else's problems seem to be getting resolved, it's probably a good idea to remind the staff member that said they were fixing it.  We're all human, and sometimes overlook things.  
But, yes, for future reference, any image that is put into holding gets purged by the system after 15 days.

Well for one thing, He never stated in that thread that he WAS fixing things. He kept saying he wasn't in charge of the 3D galleries...blah blah blah...regardless, I'm no longer motivated to post images here when other sites are much more accomodating and less ludicrous. I never was a huge gallery poster here anyway.