Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT-Screen names

Plutom opened this issue on Aug 26, 2010 · 74 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Fri, 27 August 2010 at 6:18 AM

Quote - RGUS... stands for "R"eally "G"ripped "U"p "S"oftware... something so trivial now, but I used it for a software programming company I had years and years ago... still seems to fit with this new Poser painting program thingy. 

And here I've always thought it was a clever form of Argus... 

My own name.. is pretty self explanatory I guess. I'm a Trekkie and I'm a girl. and because TrekkieGirl sounded.. well.. naff.. I made the girl into a growl. It also has the benefit of being so far unique, there's a TrekkieGal somewhere in the Poserverse, too and I've seen some TrekkieGrl's around - but with 3 r's.. there's only me :)

My old name, Ern Yoka was my bajoran star trek name. It became ernyoka1 when I forgot my password wayyyy back  and had to make a new account here. 
Byt I always signed my things with TrekkieGrrrl even then, so having one handle and another signature became confusing very quickly... so when the option of byuing a new handle here emerged, I jumped at it :)

I generally sign as Trekkie - but it's too short as a proper username, there are too many Trekkies out there :)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.