Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: And yet another Luxrender, Reality, DAZ cult rant.

pzrite opened this issue on Aug 31, 2010 ยท 104 posts

Male_M3dia posted Tue, 31 August 2010 at 4:55 PM

I took a look at both of your "rants".

Yes, you're really making a big deal out of nothing. I think I read the exact things you did and the plug in does pretty much I though it would and it was at the price I thought it would be as well. Maybe you were that person that everyone jumped on because the person didn't really understand what the product was all about and spouted a bunch of things that wasn't true about the product, but that's neither here nor there.

I don't really think it was really worth your time to run to a different site to rant about a product you don't really want to buy. And that's what it was... a unnecessary rant. And that's why it got deleted.

For example, I love all the House of the Dead games and I was stoked when there was a version of the game coming out last year, only to find out it was just for the Wii. I was upset and disappointed, but I didn't run on Nintendo's site to complain about the product. It wasn't worth my time. My solution was either to fork up the money for the Wii to get the product or just play with what I have.

Sounds like a similar solution could apply to you.

Either way, I think you'll be alright. ;)