Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The LuxPose Project - Alpha Stage

Khai-J-Bach opened this issue on Aug 27, 2010 ยท 1684 posts

LaurieA posted Thu, 16 September 2010 at 2:34 AM

Quote - Your second point about the Lux developers being the ones to do this kind of stuff.. reading the lux forums they seem to be way too busy to work on documenting stuff, and anyway developers are usually not the best document writers. You could be making a great contribution to the entire Luxrender community, not just our little group.

That may be true, but I prefer not to piss off the Luxrender ppl right now with barrages of questions on a not-as-yet-fully-developed exporter they know nothing about. The Reality users are already posting in their forums on how to install Reality ffs...do you want to add Poser users to that mix? Not like Poser users already are looked down upon or anything ;o). Truth is, why would they want to add our stuff to their wiki and why would we want to add our stuff when we have a perfectly good wiki we can use here? With what I've seen over there posted by Daz users trying to use Reality (a program the Luxrender developers have absolutely nothing to do with) I can only assume misinformed Poser users will do the same - ask the wrong questions of the wrong people. I don't know about you, but I really don't want to see that ;o).

Laurie