Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

Cage posted Fri, 24 September 2010 at 2:20 PM

Quote - This is tricky stuff because we're trying to influence subtle details very close to the rotation axes for the thighs. I think any morph that changes the shape of this area in a significant way would have to come with it's own set of JCMs on top of the existing ones.

I'm not sure how one would go about making those JCMs.  😊  I guess this would be a good chance to experiment with colorcurvature's morph loader script.

It is a very tricky area, but it handles much, much better than on other figures.  :D

Quote - Thanks Cage, not exactly what I was looking for though, something more along the lines of odf's genpatch where the gen crease has been pushed out flush with the rest of the area.

I guess I don't understand what you need.  😕  I assumed the no-gen morph could be applied to the suit figure, which is what I've done with the second skin-type catsuit I use with the Batgirl character in my sigline.  If you need to offset the suit from the skin, there are some normals-inflating morphs on the Batgirl suit which create such an offset.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.