Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Does doing 3D take talent, or most users with a PC can do it?

josterD opened this issue on Sep 25, 2010 · 47 posts

dasquid posted Mon, 27 September 2010 at 8:02 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Am I the only one who thinks that the OP should have his posting privileges revoked for a while till he stops posting shit like this?

Very likely, yes.

I don't think the OP is to blame for the irrelevant drivel about what "Mac users" say, which would be best ignored. The rest seems to me to be an open discussion based on genuine interest. Those not interested should just click off and leave others to it.

I'd much rather revoke the privileges of those who use unnecessary foul language in their posts.

Ok, the original post is not  a pc vs mac argument the pc in the title is for Personal Computer which is intel, mac, commodore 64 or whatever.

And what are you a 97 year old church lady or something? Are you going to implode if you see a few words? (that's all they are is words nothing more nothing less) You are going to see and hear profanity in the world and considering I am a former sailor You'll likely see more profanity of some sort from me in the future. If they wanted no profanity on this site they would have put it in the TOS instead of giving us a profanity tag (which I did click when I made my post by the way.) If you are so offended by profanity maybe you should avoid threads with the profanity tag.

No, she's not. I, on the other hand, am. I find your response offensive, not his original comment. Relax: the OP was asking a reasonable question... nothing for you to get all hot under the collar about.
By all means please do read the TOS for this forum... you will find yourself in breach of them with your "few words", not the OP.

I have read the TOS before and I just read it again. As far as I can tell, I have broken no rules at all. I never said I was "hot under the collar" mad or anything, to the op's post I said

"I for one am getting tired of  "Is poser art?"  and "Why can Maya/Max (any other ridiculously expensive program) make more realistic images than Poser?"

I meant that in general, not just from op, but it does seem like op posts an awful lot of threads in that same vein.

As I said I just read the TOS again nowhere does it say that profanity is banned on this site. If you are referring to my question about if they are a 97 year old church lady that is not  even an attack and I don't see how you could think it was one considering I was asking not declaring so I was not calling anyone anything (as if calling someone a 97 year old church lady is a TOS violation)

I am sure that if I am in the wrong a mod will come by and let me know that I am an evil person for typing hell two shits (one with a bull dragging it around) and a crap in three posts ... where are the rolling eyes smileys when I need them?