Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

cyberscape posted Tue, 28 September 2010 at 8:09 PM

Quote - Serious subject first- odf the mouth template (new mapping) you include with Antonia doesn't fit her, somewhere during it's creation it's gotten skewed and a little distorted, which means cyberscape's texture (and anyone elses that used it) doesn't fit, SaintFox's fits but I think she made her own templates back at the start.

In DS cyberscape's 2nd skin swimsuits don't work very well, especially the ones with reflection maps, so by applying them to the skinsuit, adding the transmap and a little displacement and I get a conforming swimsuit that sticks to her no matter what pose she's in.

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't tried the new mapping yet, so i wasn't aware of this problem.
I'll see about fixing this soon.

Also bear in mind, I don't use DS at all. Poser has been good to me and I can't see a point in using DS. I've tried it and I didn't really care for it. Hence the reason why I didn't make the Antonia Collection DS compatible (sorry 'bout that DS fans).That aside, your idea of using a skinsuit IS the best way to use second-skins IMHO. Dimension3D's 2nd Skin product is one of my most favorite tools!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

AMD FX-9590 4.7ghz 8-core, 32gb of RAM, Win7 64bit, nVidia GeForce GTX 760

PoserPro2012, Photoshop CS4 and Magix Music Maker

--------------------------------------------------------------

...and when the day is dawning...I have to say goodbye...a last look back into...your broken eyes.