Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poserholic...

jecnodde opened this issue on Oct 07, 2010 · 44 posts

Kitt_24 posted Fri, 08 October 2010 at 4:40 PM

hi....i'm mel...waves ...my poser addiction has poser addiction....my poser hair addiction has just about every hairstyle since the 1800's (some of which i know no beautician would ever dream of doing)....Vicky has more clothes & make up than I/my child/my future grandchildren (whom i hope never wear skirts that short or tops that lowcut) would wear in a lifetime...Aiko has more elf ears than LOTR...the lights would provide illumination at least into next century (assuming poser lights are ya know, compact fluourescent)...enough poses ( like really how many do I need of vicky leaning on a wall with that pouty come hither look? or the I wanted you to come hither and am super sad because you didn't expression) to fill fashion magazines for a loooong time....am considering a yard sale on all the props that might come in useful someday (but mostly are collecting dust & again, how many mushrooms does one fairy really need in the forest)...but they're still there....just in case...sigh...really we should have our own poser hoarders reality show...

>^..^<
~all knowledge is worth having~