Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I M So Lost Re: Vickie & Michael

DefragMentID opened this issue on Aug 08, 2001 ยท 15 posts

melanie posted Wed, 08 August 2001 at 7:53 PM

I have 128 megs of RAM and I've never had problems with Poser. It only takes a moment to bring in Vicki or Mike. I've used Vicki and Mike together in one scene, with hair and clothes, and even props, and never had a crash. I don't know why. Maybe I just hold my mouth right, but things run fine for me. I have an HP Pavillion with 40 gigs hard drive and 128 megs RAM, that's all. Weird. I keep hearing people say they have problems with the high-res objects, but I never have. Yes, the plus with Vicki 2 is that there are 2 of her in the package: one that wears Vicki 1 clothes and one that wears the P4NudeWoman ("Posette") clothes. It really expands her wardrobe tremendously. She's well worth the money, believe me! But, like atthisstage said, you might want to get acquainted with Posette and P4Man and the ins and outs of posing, dressing, texturing, lighting, etc., before putting out the bucks for Vicki and Mike. But eventualy, you WILL want these two characters. They're a must-have. If I were you, though, I'd wait until Michael 2 comes out, then you'll save some money by not having bought both versions. Enjoy, and by the way, welcome to Poser and the forums. You'll find lots of help and advice here. Melanie