Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 ยท 13933 posts

proflooney posted Wed, 13 October 2010 at 7:36 PM

grats: she is perfectly poseable where she should be. normally you cant bend the knees by selecting the lower leg or spread them by the upper leg. you got it right and I greatly appreciate all the work you put it as it made my life 100 times easier.

Cons: would like to see a nicer breast morph I can enlarge them and do the nipples but I personally think the breast could enlarge slightly more and have a morph to push them closer together or fartehr apart. the way it is now for making a nice busted fantasy warrior you dont get that cleavage like when you put clothes on them that pushes the breasts together.

That being said it doesnt affect me too much as I can use zbrush to fix that but figured would give an honest crit for you

Joe

Heres something I am working on with her. as soon as I get her posed I will put a spear in her right hand and then work on the bears armour and her outfit after I do some sculpting in zbrush will bring her into max and add hair and fur and render her trying for a really photorealistic look. thats why I been looking for a good male and female toon and now have the female and when whats his name finishes his male i will be a happy camper