Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: If aliens exist and they don't accept Jesus Christ as their savior, will th

acrionx opened this issue on Oct 05, 2010 · 394 posts

moogal posted Thu, 14 October 2010 at 7:08 PM

People shouldn't make such broad assumptions of others' beliefs, or so I have been told. 

I don't necessarily believe in a god creating itself out of nothing.  I lean more toward the grey area where kabbalah meets string theory.  Just as string theory has the tightly wound higher dimensions that we can't directly observe, kabbalah describes a model of a creation which has a broken foundation.  I won't bore everyone with pseudo-science and mysticism, but just as scientists hope to find the missing matter in unproven higher dimensions, theists conceive of a metaphysical that intersects the physical.  (The explosion of the universe into being may simply have been the unwinding of the the dimensions we inhabit, leaving the higher dimensions so dense as to be immeasurably small.)  If a large percentage of the universe's energy is believed to be contained in these dimensions, is it so foolish to think that order and intelligence could exist in them too?