Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poserholic...

jecnodde opened this issue on Oct 07, 2010 · 44 posts

Eric Walters posted Fri, 15 October 2010 at 1:06 PM

Hi Dave and all the other Poserholics!

My name is Eric and I have been a Poserholic since 1997-I am also a Poser Hoarder! :-)
I quit for a few years- but without any outside help- I fell back in again this year. Poser 6 was upped to Poser2010- and by then it was too late! :-)

Hair for Poser 3?? Looks like a plastic helmet! :-) We have come a LONG way!

quote] Argh..I have for he last 2 years reinstalling, reordering my whole poser runtimes systems...meaning sorting things into runtimes wich make sense to my own way of creating images. I have also been doing the "time-killing-pain-in butt-have to do-hate to do-superboring" sorting and checking that file path and files is in right place.

We are talking of sorting poser items that I have downloaded during the past 7-8 years; freebies and things I have bought. A lot of things was just installed into first and best runtime. I started to try sort out both textures and geometris files.

Today I found myself surfing the net after some good looking ice cream model, I found a very good looking package but I didnt buy it, since I'm short on money. So insteed I continued my "poser sorting"...and i came to my food runtime; and started to look what I had; and ofc I have about 10 very good looking ice cream models - I really dont need anymore.

But why, why do I still find myself looking after diffrent models? I  find myslef looking for diffrent furtitures too - but I really dont need anymore, that was clear after I had installed and sorted all things I have bought from daz, pp and rdna.

So I have just realized that yes; I'm a poserholic, and I have a thing for; animals, jewelry, hair, cute cottage, plants, furniture and tableware items.
I have a lot more tableware items, then I have in my own home, some goes for furnitures.

Am I the only one with this little problem? Never getting enough?