Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Antonia - Opinions?

odf opened this issue on Oct 27, 2008 · 13933 posts

shante posted Sat, 16 October 2010 at 9:36 AM

Quote - It seems you all are stuck in strick rules Vicky mode.
Antonia's open sorce more or less ,does not have strick rules.

It's hard for me to go from 3D mode to Comic mode.
So I get the difficulty of changing modes.

You could just morph Antonia body to a body suit.
Sence Antonia not boged down buy strick rules ,Is there realy a need for a separated body siut ?

If you have Zbrush seems you would have all the breast morphs and any other morphs ya would ever need.

For those who have Zbrush or who know how to create good body morphs i agree, life is sweet. But many of us who don't own Zbrush or who have struggled with learning how to create morphs without success, life sucks when body morphs aren't incorporated into a figure...commercial or opensource.
The more there is available for a figure the more fun will be the posing/rendering experience for the rest of us consumers.
There are times when an extra Cr2 (body Suit?) are just what was needed. There are times when there just isn't enough resource memory for an extra Cr2 so being able to use the zones on the figure and the body morphs to colorize texture her and morph the body to look like she is wearing a body suit are even better. The best case scenario in my opinion is offering both and let us decide how we will use the resource.

The rules for Vicki seem to me to be the same rules that have applied to all figures since poser4. It has worked as a baseline target of conformity why not continue? It is what ODf has done within those confines of conformity that will make characters like Antonio SHINE!....or die....:)