Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The LuxPose Project - Alpha Stage

Khai-J-Bach opened this issue on Aug 27, 2010 · 1684 posts

bagginsbill posted Wed, 27 October 2010 at 12:54 PM

Hehe - thanks. I turned 50 this year  - had a physical on Friday and, according to the tests, I have the heart and lungs of a 17 year old, thank God. So - with one kid in college and another starting in 2012, I'll have to pay double tuition that year. I'm fortunate enough to make enough money that colleges won't give us any financial aid. But I'm not so rich that double tuition doesn't freak me out. So I'm trying to pile up some serious cash for that, so I don't have to borrow or dip into retirement investments. Of course, if the extra work ends up killing me, that strategy would be a mistake. But the physical indicates that's not a problem, so I'm just going to keep on cranking as hard as I can for a while, even if I feel like crap most of the time.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)