Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Lady Anne (Anne Boleyn type gown) for V4

Jan19 opened this issue on Oct 27, 2010 · 30 posts

Jan19 posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 3:39 AM

Thank you VERY much, Tuesday.  :-)  I'm really happy that you like the outfit.  Very happy.  You're welcome and I appreciate your thanks.

Hey, Jo!  ;-)  Thank you!  And for the congrats on the website.

Of course you may have a wish...bigger text and not white on a light bkg.

The company I went with has a sitebuilder with templates.  I just chose one that I thought 'fit' what I'd use the site for -- to upload free models.  But if you find it difficult to view then I'm sure others do, also.

So, of course, I'll revamp it -- just give me a couple of days.  The sitebuilder is the only thing that I'm not 100% joyful over, regarding that webhost service.  Everything else though is marvelous.  Their tech support is awesome.  The sitebuilder is a bit slow and not being trained in sitebuilding, I'm not familiar with other sitebuilders or how to upload thru fttp or whatever.

But actually I was thinking that I needed a new template anyhow because you can only do one file upload per page -- so I'll have to keep adding pages and adding pages...and the front page will get really cluttered.  Either that or just keep models up for a limited time and that's not fair to anyone who happens to stumble across this link.

So, yes -- I'll revamp the site.  :-)  Thanks for the critique!

"P.S.: What a god-damned new nasty editor is this"

LOL!  You always could make me laugh...I've missed that.  So good to see you again.

***Thank you all, so much, for the 'thank yous.'  You're an inspiration!

Jan** **

I love me some Modo!  :-)