Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Lady Anne (Anne Boleyn type gown) for V4

Jan19 opened this issue on Oct 27, 2010 · 30 posts

Jan19 posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 12:57 PM

Quote - Thanks for the link. It wasn't that urgent, you know - certainly not something to squeeze in before a doc's appointment. I hope that doesn't go with a bang, by the way. :)

Further to the footnote on your links page, your Renderosity link works fine for me, but bear in mind that Renderosity itself is currently broken. The front page and the freestuff have broken out in error messages.

Are you kidding?  :-)  It was urgent to me.  Besides, what if I'd gotten killed going to the dr's office?  ;-)  I'd never have gotten a chance to return the compliment.

All kidding aside, I'm tickled pink that you linked to my site.  Also looking forward to exploring your website so I can gather info and create a better description other than "artist whose skills I've admired for years."  :-)

Okay...back from the doctor (saw a robbery, too, or the aftermath of one) time to get the revamp on the road.  Can't have Jo unhappy.  When Jo ain't happy...ain't nobody happy.  :-)))

Oh, thanks for the tip about Rendo...it's got some strange code coming up when you click the link but I imagine that'll be fixed soon.  :-)

I love me some Modo!  :-)