Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Lady Anne (Anne Boleyn type gown) for V4

Jan19 opened this issue on Oct 27, 2010 · 30 posts

JoEtzold posted Thu, 28 October 2010 at 10:29 PM

Hi Jan,

I love that new background color ... red is often a problem for eyes but this broken pale red is very eye friendly and the text size on the home page is well done. So I can second Alisa completely ...  👍

But you should have a look to the site builder if it's having something like a general default choice. Then you could set the text size a general default for new pages. For now on the links page you have the old smaller size.  In each span argument for the text parts and links the text size is defined as small ( e.g. ) and this is mostly refering to a normal text size like 6 or 8 in windows terminology. This also is condensing the link underline to the link text not looking so good.

Hm, download entries ... with those sitebuilders this is often working like setting up a gallery which also allows more than one entry. May be worth a check in the help file if even such is there ...  I have tried 4 or 5 such sitebuilders (including the strange behavior of M$-Word for such stuff) and in the end I have found it is much less nerving to do it by manual html coding ...  :laugh:

But you will learn it by the time I'm sure ... good success for that by now ... :thumbupboth: