Forum: Freestuff

Subject: Lady Anne (Anne Boleyn type gown) for V4

Jan19 opened this issue on Oct 27, 2010 · 30 posts

Jan19 posted Fri, 29 October 2010 at 7:56 PM

LOL!!!  I doubt I could shoot down a Boeing.  Maybe a cropduster...hm, never thought about it from that perspective.

I kind of moved away from the pistol-training.  When the dog's hair started falling out.  No, I'm joking.  It didn't fall out.  That dog's got hair that'll grow to China if I don't keep it cut.  But she is so stubborn!  One sight of that pistol will bring her fat little body right to the door though.  I swear, that training method was born out of sheer desperation.

Oh, boy...after I got permission to use those beautiful textures for Lady Anne...now, I've been poisoned!  I honestly think someone slipped rat killer in my chicken pot pie.  Either that or I didn't cook that pie long enough...may be salmonella or chickenella.  Anyhow, I think I've got to drink some baking soda and go to bed.  (That's my remedy for upset stomach...baking soda).  Of all nights...

Oh, well...I'll do Lady Anne textures and work on the site links tomorrow.  I've got more good links that I want to put up.

Oh, jeez...I'm gonna be ill again...

Will see you all tomorrow, lord willin' and the creek don't rise.

I love me some Modo!  :-)